The other day me and my class had a trip to "So You Think You Can Dance Canada" and most of us had already been about 2 or 3 times so my teacher Mrs. Thomas made the trip a bit more interesting by giving us all all roles to play when we get there. The role I got was a Celebrity and honestly when I got the role a was a bit nervous I didn't really want to play such a big role but as I sat there and listened to what my teacher had to say I thought it wouldn't be so bad. So now here I am at So You Think You Can Dance Canada with my entourage acting like a celeb and believe it or not but it worked! People could not take there eyes of me, we were all in the moment and even though we didn't look the part as much it still was very believable. But I must say the part that sealed the deal for me was when someones mother im talking about a full grown women who was about in her 30s or 40s. She came up to me and asked for my autograph and for a quick minute I broke, I wasn't expecting it and so it caught me of guard. But long story short I learned that you need to lose yourself in order to become believable, don't think about what your going to do next or else your going to look stupid but anyways that's all for now Peace and Love!

No comments:
Post a Comment