So as some of you may know today is Thanksgiving and I woke up today very thankful. Every Thanksgiving I try to think about the things that I am thankful for and the one thing that I noticed I thought about the most was my family & friends. I'm very lucky and blessed to have them in my life, without them I know I would not be where I am today. they all helped make me who I am as a person. Everyday I learn something new from them. It's amazing to have so many good influences in my life and for that I am thankful. I'm thankful for my friends and family because they are the people who will be with me until the end, they are the people who are the most honest to me when everyone else isn't. I'm so happy to have my friends and Family and with out them I am nothing. They will forever have a spot in my heart. Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless

No comments:
Post a Comment