The other day I read an article on a website called http://theactingroom.com/ and it spoke about why everyone should take at least one acting class in there life time. I diceided to agree with this article becuse it contained alot of good reasons. I also felt that all of the reasons that the article gave were very realistic for everyone for example the article said that if you want to peruse business, sales, politics, or teaching you should take an acting class because it will enhance your public performance skills and also your self esteem and poise. I also learned that by taking acting classes you will learn how to understand how another person thinks and that could help with personal relationships. I'm currently in an acting class and I feel that I am learning things that I will never learn in any other class I also feel that Drama is just as important as Math, or Science because Drama helps you develop in so many different skills that Math or Science would never be able to teach.
No comments:
Post a Comment