The "Christmas Redemption" is a powerful uplifting production directed by Kim Thomas. It was presented by Kingdom House Christian Center and located at Mississauga Secondary School. This powerful life changing Musical production deals with real people facing real life challenges. As a SVP member I attended every show and did my part in helping the production roll smooth and I must say from what I saw they lived up to there every word. My job was to take photos on the day of the show. I took a great amount of photos that surprisingly came out good! The only problem I faced while taking these photos I was to far back so the performing photos seemed far and dark, but during the intermission I took a great amount of photos while the actors were getting ready for there next scene. In conclusion I had fun during the show and it was a production that I will never for get.

No comments:
Post a Comment