Thursday, January 20, 2011

Class Blog

Today on January 20th 2011 we had an unexpected guest come to our class to help educate and uplift our souls with some powerful strong words of advice. His name was sweets yes I said sweets but Don't take his name for granted. Sweets competed and won in many hair shows, did Keyshia Cole hair, and is currently getting ready to work as a  personal hairdresser for the Monique show. Sweets gave us many words of wisdom but the one quote that was stuck in my head for the rest of the day was "Dreamers dream and sleepers sleep" I thought about it for a long time, I even tweeted it and whats this saying means is people who dream big and have goals will eventually make them and people who don't will unfortunately be in the same spot until the begin to dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment