Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Year Resolution

So its now 2011 and everyone and there grandma are making new year resolutions and personally I don't like that fact that we choose to wait until the new year to have a resolution. We shouldn't give thanks only on thanksgiving day and we shouldn't only use the words I love you on valentines day. Just because its a day with a name doesn't mean we should wait for the day to come to give thanks, say I love you, or have a resolution. But for the people out there who are interested in what I plan to do for the new year I'll break my rule this time and this time only. For the new year I plan on making twice as much music as i did last year. I plan on putting out double the amount of videos I put out last year and last but not least I plan on doing what I want and when I want. I'm tired of letting people rule my life. It's not what I need right now I need to express my feeling because as an artist people don't want to listen to someone who only makes a certain type of of record just cause its hot at the time. The real artist are the ones that are real and that's how I need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment