Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Photographer

I'm the photographer my job is to catch every single moment and help the class make there second last semester unforgettable. My job is to capture the ups and downs good or bad, being a photographer I will have to always be alert and always keep my eyes open for an epic moment. With out my job there is no website, scrapbook, or even head shot with out my job there is no face of Visionary Productions so therefore we would be faceless. I strongly believe that my job is one of the most important jobs just because of those three reasons. In order to become the photographer you need to see the vision and that's exactly what I do. My second job is sound and lighting. This job means that I control the sound and lights during a scene I control when the lights go on and off and I also control the sound, so when there is music being played in a scene my job is to control the music. I need to make sure that that the sound isn’t to loud or to low I also need to make sure the music isn’t to short or to long. This job is important because without it the scene is lifeless or dead. There are many skills that I believe I have that will help me with these jobs for example I'm a good listener, this means that I am able to hear and understand what someone might want me to do for a photo, sound, or lighting. I can also take feedback very well, since I'm an artist I get feed back all the time because you could never be perfect so whenever someone pitches an idea i believe that I will be able to take it in and use it to my advantage. Another good quality that I is the ability to stay positive I'm the type of person who can be cool in a bad situation I always seem to find the light and this can be good because my positive attitude can help because have any one of the jobs can be pressure and if you break it'll be hard to get back up so my positive attitude can help me stay calm at all times. I have a pretty good amount of experience with both of these jobs. I've been in many photo-shoots myself so I have a good  idea of how to use these cameras and I've also worked with alot of good photographers who have great taste in taking pictures so I know what would look good and bad. Even thought I love photography I think I might have more experience in sound and lighting only because it's not as difficult and it's more easier to learn plus ever since I've been taking drama I've been working with sound and lighting so i have a real good idea of what to do and what not to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment