Last Friday me and my class took a trip downtown to shop in Ossington now this wasn't the regular every day type of shopping that people usually do, this was Vintage shopping and there's a big difference. I never really knew what it was until Mrs. Thomas went into detail and told me more about. I found out that vintage shopping is basically buying anything that's retro like old clothing, glasses, or even shoes. When I first head about this I wasn't that exited because I thought it was not any different from regular shopping, I thought I could of walked into any store and get something vintage but of course I was wrong. Me and my group members had to go to many specific stores in order to find something vintage and not only did we need to find vintage clothing but we need certain pieces of cloths to fit our scene. After a long time of walking we found one specific store called black market not this defiantly was a vintage store. They had everything and not only did they have all vintage cloths but they had them all for 10$. This was perfect because our class goal was to spend no more then 10$ each and thanks to Black Market that's exactly what we did. So in conclusion I encourage everyone go vintage shopping at least once in there life time. It's a great experience and its something that you shouldn't miss out on.
No comments:
Post a Comment