Monday, November 1, 2010

Life on the Streets





Last Friday me and my class were downtown for an assignment and we were able to do our own thing and explore the town. Every time I go down town I feel different it's hard to explain but I just love the environment. I would never think twice if I had a chance to live down there. the people there are real nice and they seem like good citizens but even thought its a great city there still was many down falls to it. we seen a lot of people fighting for there lives on the streets. We happened to meed this one guy who use poetry as way to collect money so he could eat he had a great story and he also was very good when it came to writing poems. As we walked down the streets of Toronto we seen many homeless people and it was stressful walking by them without helping. I've always wanted to know how so much people can be homeless, its a question that forever will bother me. but something stook out to me as I watched the homeless people of Toronto. they weren't all upset some of them were pretty happy. Seeing this made me humble myself and I learned that you need to be thankful for what you have even if its nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment