My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Pilot Talk 2
As my homie Ice Cube once said "Today is a good day" now why you ask well two of my favorite artist have decided to drop there albums on the same day and as a supportive fan I plan on buying both of them no questions asked. Now im not going to lie you all but did happen to hear Kanye's album before it dropped, im deeply sorry but when you love someones music so much you'll do anything to hear there new product. And as for Pilot Talk 2, this album has been on my wish list for some time now so I expect nothing but greatness from it. Currency is the name of the artist who made Pilot Talk and is you don't no of him do your research because him and Kanye are not that far from the tree, both of these artist are affiliated with Rocafella in some way and just the other day I heard Kanye is planning to work with Currency but until then let's just sit back and enjoy these two DOPE albums.
As my homie Ice Cube once said "Today is a good day" now why you ask well two of my favorite artist have decided to drop there albums on the same day and as a supportive fan I plan on buying both of them no questions asked. Now im not going to lie you all but did happen to hear Kanye's album before it dropped, im deeply sorry but when you love someones music so much you'll do anything to hear there new product. And as for Pilot Talk 2, this album has been on my wish list for some time now so I expect nothing but greatness from it. Currency is the name of the artist who made Pilot Talk and is you don't no of him do your research because him and Kanye are not that far from the tree, both of these artist are affiliated with Rocafella in some way and just the other day I heard Kanye is planning to work with Currency but until then let's just sit back and enjoy these two DOPE albums.


No comments:
Post a Comment