Tuesday, November 9, 2010
"Seven"
Last week me and my Class finished watching the movie Seven starring Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt. My overall rating on this movie was a 9 out of 10. I loved the way the killer used the seven steps as a way to prove his point, it was creative and interesting to see what he would do next. Brad Pitt was my favorite actor in this movie because I felt like he had to do the most work out of the whole cast because his character was so much different then how he really is. Morgan Freeman was always in the moment and I defiantly felt his character and even though his role was very laid back he still was able to be the leader in the movie. One thing that I didn't love about this movie was the ending, it was to obvious and it ended to soon I felt like the movie was still unwrapping some very important details before it ended. This movie opened my eyes because the moment it was done I started to think about the seven deadly sins and I found myself asking which one of the sins am I? This was a very hard question that I still need to answer but at the same time I loved that the movie kept me thinking even after it was over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment